Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Honeymoon Help! Please please read. There are incentives!  (Read 2171 times)

Kata'lina

• SilverTail Den Mother
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
  • KewtKittieKarma: 309
  • Obey the Kewt. All hail teh floof!
    • Furrie Haven
Honeymoon Help! Please please read. There are incentives!
« on: October 01, 2016, 09:04 PM »

Hey guys!

I just yoinked this from my sweetie. Since he's far better with words than I am.
It's a bit of a read, but Please please read.

We need help. Any little bit will help. Just...please. Mew.

Also, i wish to add some of my own incentives to this!

A donation of 5.00 - 10.00 I'll make you a bracelet

A donation of 11.00-24.00 I'll make you 2 bracelets

A donation of 25.00-50.00 is made, I will make you a necklace of your choice.

A donation of 51.00-75.00 is made, Then I will make you 2 necklaces.

A donation of 100.00 is made. I will make you 3 necklaces, and a ball fursona.

Anything higher, not only will give you my undying thanks, but 3 necklaces, a ball fursona, and a special video of your choice. Meaning, YOU pick the topic, and I will make a video of it for You.

So please, any help would be amazing!

Also, the jewelry, would make Excellent Christmas gifts, and I do both genders/unisex and children jewelry.
Steampunk
Beads of all sorts
Fancy
Casual
Punk style
Rave style

I however do not metalwork [meaning i don't make jewelry out of metal] and currently I don't solder.

[VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE, It's long but PLEASE READ]

Soooooooo HI GUYS! :D

Man oh man oh maaaan has it been a jam-packed couple of months. So much working. So much wedding planning. So much... well, mostly that covers it. Oh, and mostly driving too, which is part of the reason I'm asking for donations now at this crucial moment, 2 weeks before my wedding.

Wedding. Wow... can't believe I'm getting married to the love of my life katalina  katalina... been together 8 years, engaged for 3. After 2 previous wedding dates that fell through because of my financial situation, I decided we've waited long enough. Yet this date seems to have proven even harder than the others to pull off. However, I've already invited people, they've made arrangements, and we've got the marriage license. There's no backing out now.

But trust me, that's a good thing. I'm super freakin' excited! Almost all my friends will be there and it will be an amazingly wonderful day for both of us! ^^

One thing that has me really worried though is the fact that we don't have enough money for the honeymoon yet... and that's mainly because of my stupid car. :(

I had been trying to save money for the past 4 months, but every time I put a couple hundred bucks in savings, I'd need a costly car repair. All in all I've replaced both front ball joints and control arms, a leaky CV boot, brake pads, and am about to have to purchase new tires (going with used tires, no thanks $500 new tires). Plus I'm averaging an oil change every month and a half because I drive for both jobs. In total, after the tires I probably will have spent at least $1800 on it since buying it in January, and most of that has been in the last months leading up to the wedding. Very unfortunate for us.

We've had to downsize our plans considerably, until what we ended up with was a wedding in my sister's backyard and a far simpler honeymoon than originally planned. But again, that's not bad at all because we are saving a lot of money doing it this way, and we don't need much to be satisfied. However, due to bills and random expenses (like the car), we are still struggling to pull it all together.

The wedding won't be a problem, thankfully. Most of my leftover funds have gone to that, and because we started buying stuff a while ago, we've got basically everything we should need (aside from Kat's wedding dress, which may or may not get here at the last minute due to a dressmaker screw up, but that's a whole 'nother can o' worms).

It's the honeymoon that we're mostly concerned with now.

I reserved a few days in a quaint, cozy cabin nestled in the mountains and wooded splendor of Gatlinburg, TN months ago. When our plans to drive through the Northeast and attend Furpocalypse fell through due to lack of funds, we added a couple more days to the cabin reservation (which apparently, weekends in October are kinda expensive). At 6 days, we got a 7th free. So we're staying a week in the cabin. It's simple, it's beautiful, it's private, it's romantic... it's perfect for us.

But I've only been able to squirrel away $400 so far, and I need like $800 more at minimum just to get us to the cabin (not counting gas or the fact I still have bills to pay while we're away). Though don't worry, I am assuming the majority of my wedding guests are just waiting on the invites I haven't sent yet, which contains the registry link among other things (even though they already know about it). Surely they'll all donate a couple days before the wedding... right? *nervous chuckle*

It's just making me really really nervous that we might not only have to cancel our honeymoon, but still lose out on the deposit and possibly owe the whole cost of the reservation. And that would really put a huge damper on a very special, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. :(

So I'm trying to raise money. And I'm willing to make VERY generous offer. Possibly more than one. Stay with me.

First off, let me post this...

HONEYFUND!
https://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/J.....Angelhoneymoon

GOFUNDME!
https://www.gofundme.com/JonAngelHoneymoon

The Honeyfund is our official gift registry for the wedding, except instead of gifts we are only asking for money. That money is specifically to enable us to have a honeymoon. It's mainly for invited guests to give a gift, but it doesn't matter to me if others decide to donate through that.

The GoFundMe was set up as an alternative donation option, with a few perks if you happen to be a furry or a fan of kitty produced content (art, videos and such).

Let me explain that last part.

If you follow Katalina's YouTube Channel (which you totally should!) and if you like fursuit videos with Kat and myself or just furry videos in general, then you'll be possibly intrigued about our...

DONATION INCENTIVE PLAN plan plan *dramatic echo*

Here's the dealio.

For every small money goal we hit on our GoFundMe, we will release a private link to a video we've created! These videos were intended to be part of a buffer we're building in advance of our new joint video channel launch (Spots & Stripes!) but if you'd like to see them earlier (possibly much earlier) all you have to do is donate any little amount! As long as it's $5 or more, you are guaranteed to get a private link to any of the unlocked videos as soon as they are uploaded privately to our channel! Sweet deal right? :D

At the $25 mark, an extra video was unlocked! Another extra video will be unlocked at $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $450, $500 (EPIC), $600, $700, $800, $900, $1000 (MORE EPIC), $1200, $1400, $1600, $1800, $2000 (MOST EPIC!)

All in all that's 22 videos you could see early! Most of these won't see the light of day until we have a 25 video buffer, so this is the best way to see them sooner if you're impatient! ;) And the videos get better and better at the higher donation levels. We've got a bunch of new Taste Test videos, reaction videos, rants, and involved skits in various stages of production, and at the $500, $1000 and $2000 mark we will have something special in store. ^^

A few terms on that deal so that to discourage everyone donating $5 (because we do want to meet the goals)...

When donations have reached 5-500, everyone who donates gets a link to the private videos unlocked within that span.
When donations have reached 600-1000, everyone who donates $20 or more will get a link to the private videos unlocked within that span.
When donations have reached 1200-2000, everyone who donates $40 or more will get a link to the private videos unlocked within that span.
Anyone who donates $50 or more will get a private link to ALL VIDEOS once completed (except $1000 and $2000 videos) even if the goal for those video was not reached.
Anyone who donates $80 or more will get a private link to ALL VIDEOS including $1000 and $2000 videos even if the goal for those videos was not reached.
Anyone who donates $100 or more will get a private link to ALL VIDEOS regardless of goal reached as well as special artwork from Kat & JT!
All donators of $20 or more will be mentioned in a special Thank You video (unless that person wishes to remain anonymous).

Yes you can combine separate donations to unlock rewards, and we'll make sure any art for donations of $100 will be worth it!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Because we really need the money (and I'm feeling particularly sassy in my art gland) I will draw art of any non-copyrighted character you choose FOR ANY AND ALL DONATIONS! Yes you heard me. If you donate $5, you get art. Mind you it may only be a sketch or a small quick icon, but if you donate, say, $20... or maybe $50, the quality increases. When it gets to $100, you will be receiving fully rendered art pieces with possibly more than one character. These art pieces are to be completed ASAP after the honeymoon. (I won't have a wedding to plan, therefore I will make time). And yes, if you donate to the Honeyfund instead of the GoFundMe, you will get art and access to unlocked videos (your donation just won't go towards unlocking those videos).

If that's not enough, THERE'S EVEN MORE!!!

You can get art for any donations, yes this is true. But I am also opening up for 4 PRIORITY CHARACTER BADGES done in a quick cartoony style like this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9707862/ These will be done FIRST before any other art and before the wedding if I can help it (we'll see). But I really need the money, so $25 will get you a slot plus I'll include the private link to the 5-500 videos too because why not? An extra $5 and I'll even laminate and ship it to you! :D

Reply below for a badge slot, then donate to the GoFundMe (you must claim the spot first to get a badge. If you donate $25 or more, you will still get art but it will be done after the badges and honeymoon).

Badge slot 1
Badge slot 2
Badge slot 3
Badge slot 4

I think that's a lot of good reasons to donate to a very special cause, don't you? Again, even if it's $5 you will get some special video viewing privileges and personalized art too. And yes, I may be slow at creating, but if you owe you something I am good for it.

On that note, if it comes to it, I'm even willing to accept a loan on good faith that I will pay you back as soon as I am able and in regular intervals. I can pay in art or music too. Just send me a message and I will work with you.

I want this honeymoon to happen more than I've wanted anything to happen before aside from marrying Kat. It is extremely important to me that I give her this honeymoon as a special commemoration of the moment and of our love. It's a memory that will stay with us forever and ever, and will get our marriage off to a positive start. Some believe that the first days and weeks after a wedding is a sign of how things will be for that couple in the future, and canceling our honeymoon is just... not the way I want it to go.

Please... if you ever have considered donating before or if you never give me money again, please this is the time. It's 2 weeks before our wedding. I want to know before that day that we have a special little cabin waiting for us. It would really help with the loads of stress we've both been under for a long time.

In short, we need this. And I will do almost anything to make sure it happens.

But I need your help.

So please, donate something, anything. Share to your followers. There's a lot of cool stuff in store for you, and it's for what I think is a really good cause.

Because I don't intend on marrying anyone again. katalina  katalina is the only one for me. I've dreamed of this day for 8 years, of giving her a wedding experience that is as special and priceless as she is to me.

A wonderful honeymoon would just be *ahem* the icing on the cake. ;)

Fundraiser and incentives will end on Oct 18 at 12:01am. By then we'll either be enjoying our honeymoon, or we won't.

Thank you for listening. And thank you for any assistance you can offer. It means more to both of us than you can know.

-JT
I exist to think of things that you didn't think has been thought of yet.

Check out da Kitty Artz

I'm his mew, and he's my rawr.
Love is work, it's not all flowers cotton candy and bondage
>^.ָ.^<

NatilDragon

Re: Honeymoon Help! Please please read. There are incentives!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 09:19 PM »

I'll ask my dad about making a donation, and I really cannot think of anything else to add to this post.

Mish

• fluffy!
  • Global Moderator
  • Rawr!
  • KewtKittieKarma: 507
  • old steam trains and coffee cup stains
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 03:09 PM »

Ah gahd I'm sorry I missed this Kat!! This year's just run away with me a bit... I hope you two had the most fantastic honeymoon! So well deserved for such a wonderful couple. (You looked absolutely STUNNING by the way! <3 :3)
"But I don't want to go among mad people!"

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here.
You may have noticed I'm not quite all there myself."

Kata'lina

• SilverTail Den Mother
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
    • Furrie Haven
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 08:06 PM »

It'sa Mish! Hi sweetie! Oh it was Wonderful!

That being said...I need to make a special news post ^_^

Check out da Kitty Artz

>^.ָ.^<

The Pitiful Writer

• Gamesmaster.
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
  • KewtKittieKarma: 173
  • Thoughts and Ideas, all swirling through my head
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 07:26 AM »

Awwh! I too completely failed to notice this. ><

Psychology degree was far more work than I had envisioned, which was pretty silly of me, so I don't really maintain my online presence as much as I'd like to. I'm sorry I couldn't help Kat dearest. :<

I'd love to give you and the other kitty a hand.
The one and only T.P.Writer.
Deity of the True Fifth Element,
Renouncer of Sanity,
And all other titles that comes with.

Kata'lina

• SilverTail Den Mother
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
    • Furrie Haven
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 01:17 PM »

Awww sweetie it's fine! :huggles: i know you guys were busy, and that is fine. I'm just happy to see you guys here!

If you want, i'll send you link of the pictures and such, though there are more to be uploaded there at some point when our lives are so insane!

Check out da Kitty Artz

>^.ָ.^<

The Pitiful Writer

• Gamesmaster.
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
  • KewtKittieKarma: 173
  • Thoughts and Ideas, all swirling through my head
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 08:19 PM »

Awww sweetie it's fine! :huggles: i know you guys were busy, and that is fine. I'm just happy to see you guys here!

If you want, i'll send you link of the pictures and such, though there are more to be uploaded there at some point when our lives are so insane!

That would be awesome! :D All the pictures!
The one and only T.P.Writer.
Deity of the True Fifth Element,
Renouncer of Sanity,
And all other titles that comes with.

Lettino

• New Furs
  • KewtKittieKarma: 0
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 03:33 AM »

The pics would be great to see!!

Kata'lina

• SilverTail Den Mother
  • Administrator
  • Here to stay
    • Furrie Haven
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 11:54 AM »

And pics shall be had! Very soon.

Check out da Kitty Artz

>^.ָ.^<
Pages: [1]   Go Up